"Act justly, Love mercy, Walk humbly. -Micah 6:8

The deep desire of my heart is to show people the love of Christ! His love is not religion...it is about a deep relationship that provides grace, mercy and hope for life.
My prayer is that this world would be changed by His love...one person at a time!

Oh how He loves you and me!!!


" If you judge people you have not time to love them." -Mother Teresa

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years with my family

New Years Eve was awesome!
This is a pic of me and my Nash! We were getting ready to make some Mexican food and watch a movie :) He is gonna be a hearbreaker!!!! I got to spend the entire weekend with my beautiful family.(minus Semah and Joshua...stinkin Bulgaria!) They decided to come up to see me in Moore for the weekend and we had a great time!
Two weeks ago my family drove down to Ada to help me move my entire life to Moore, Oklahoma. My daddy has bad knees and severe arthritis in his hands, and my momma's entire body hurts, but they still did everything they could to help me. They gave all they had just like they always have since I was a little girl. All of their children would agree that they would sacrifice just about anything for us...and I am so thankful to have such wonderful parents. My family is a treasure!
(This is a pic of all the boys chillin)

These are my nephews...
Beau, Nash and Cayd. Each time I talk to them and hold them in my arms I am reminded of God's amazing love. He has blessed our family with wonderful little men who are learning to live their lives for Him. They make me smile and can brighten my day in an instant! Ohh how beautiful they are to me!
So excited to see what the Lord is going to do in 2011!
2010 was a tough year, but I learned a lot.
I learned this year that the most important thing in life is to bring glory to the Lord in everything I do. I learned the importance of being meek and quiet, and that truly forgiving someone doesn't make them right, it makes you free!
I've got my faith and my family....bring it on 2011!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment