"Act justly, Love mercy, Walk humbly. -Micah 6:8

The deep desire of my heart is to show people the love of Christ! His love is not religion...it is about a deep relationship that provides grace, mercy and hope for life.
My prayer is that this world would be changed by His love...one person at a time!

Oh how He loves you and me!!!


" If you judge people you have not time to love them." -Mother Teresa

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Thankful!!!!

Well...tomorrow is the day. I will be starting a new adventure to take care of a sweet little baby girl.

The purpose of this blog is to say thank you to everyone that has helped me get to this point!
I have spent this afternoon lifting all of my friends up in prayer that have sacrificed their time, money, prayers and given me unbelievable encouragement!

It is a beautiful thing to know that so many people are willing to help and offer their time to minister to a little baby who really needs love!

I want to say a special thank you to my family! Man...I definitely couldn't do it without their love and support.

I also want to thank all my friends who have prayed with me, given me advice (love all you moms and dads who have given me poop, booger and diaper advice) and have just spent time encouraging me!

Also, my church family at Coffee Creek has been so helpful and I couldn't be more blessed to be a part of this family!

I went on a walk the other day with my friend Suzanne and she reminded me that it takes a village to raise a child...and thankfully I have some amazing friends who are helping me!

I do not know how long baby N will be in my life, but I do know that I wouldn't have been able to make it without the love and support from the people in my life! One of the best things about bringing foster children into my home is knowing that they will get to meet and be loved by the people I love!


With an overwhelming heart of gratitude and humility... thank you for your help, love, support and prayers! I am blessed to have each of you in my life!

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38


This picture above is me holding one of my favorite gifts for baby N!
BOOKS!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Ohhh and my hand in the picture looks like the hand from The Adams Family! Gross!!! :)

Oh how He loves you and me!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment