"Act justly, Love mercy, Walk humbly. -Micah 6:8

The deep desire of my heart is to show people the love of Christ! His love is not religion...it is about a deep relationship that provides grace, mercy and hope for life.
My prayer is that this world would be changed by His love...one person at a time!

Oh how He loves you and me!!!


" If you judge people you have not time to love them." -Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Africa

Africa.......

In 5 weeks I will be making a journey of a lifetime! I will be traveling with a group of people to Kenya to minister to the lives of men, women and children.
I humbly ask that each of you would take the time to pray for the lives of the people we will meet. Pray that their hearts would be softened and ready to receive God's love and grace. These pictures are not the faces of the children I will meet, but I ask that as you look into their eyes that you will be mindful of the children I will have the honor to meet and minister to each day.






I ask that you would pray for the hearts and minds of the people I will be going with on this trip. Pray that the Lord would provide protection and edurance. I do not doubt that the Lord will watch over and protect us, but pray that we stay mindful of that fact as we journey so far away from home.




I will be praying for each of you daily!
You are on a mission field right where you are at each day. In your workplace, in your church, at the grocery store, in your car and even in your home. My prayer is that we all seek to find our mission. That we all find ways to serve others wherever we are.
That we will look into the eyes of someone who is hurting and meet them at their need.
That we will extend a helping hand, extend grace and extend love, even when its difficult.




We are not all called to the same mission field. I didn't always know that I would go to Africa, but I have always known my mission was to help children.
Maybe your mission is your children...
Maybe your mission is to show strength to people through your suffering...
Maybe your mission is to show kindness to strangers with a simple smile...
Those might seem like small things to you, but to those you are ministering to it could make a world of difference.






I want to encourage you, and remind you today that you are valuable and treasured for what you do for those you serve. The Lord sees you and is mindful of you!
He delights in you!
He hears you when you call and He will never leave you!


I look into the faces of these children and tears fill my eyes. I do not know them and yet I have so much love for them.
I can't imagine how much the Lord loves His children as He looks at our faces.


Oh how He loves YOU and me.............





1 comment:

  1. Love the prayers. They will be heard. He hears them and He hears you too.

    ReplyDelete