"Act justly, Love mercy, Walk humbly. -Micah 6:8

The deep desire of my heart is to show people the love of Christ! His love is not religion...it is about a deep relationship that provides grace, mercy and hope for life.
My prayer is that this world would be changed by His love...one person at a time!

Oh how He loves you and me!!!


" If you judge people you have not time to love them." -Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Divine Intervention

( I took this picture driving to school on I-35 the day I was inspired to write this blog)
The Lord created us with desires, hopes, ambitions and dreams for our future.

He knew we would want for things; and yet He asks us at times to go against our nature and shift our plans for His.

He gave us the free will to make choices; but as believers we are called to die to ourselves and accept His will.


This week I started a new Bible study on the life of Jonah.

The lady teaching the class made a profound statement that has sent my mind into spiritual overload!

She said that sometimes in life we are going along and everything seems great. Then, one day out of nowhere our life is interrupted by change. She went on to explain that instead of looking at this change as an interruption, we should look at it as a divine intervention.

This idea smacked me right across the face of my soul!

If we as believers have one singular mission to serve the Lord and do His will, then when He intervenes we should see it as a necessary step in our journey.

Although change is not easy we should take it as a high compliment that the Lord of the universe is sovereignly placing His hand on our lives....regardless if we enjoy it or not!


If we truly believe that He has our best interest at heart, then we have to do our best to trust and accept where He is asking us to change in our lives.


Are you in a season of change right now?


I know I am!

BUT.... I know that as I draw closer to Him, and focus on His promises for me, the pain from the change gets easier each day.

Eventually, if you choose to surrender to His divine intervention you will get through the hard part and you will find true joy.

He sees ahead of you and knows what's best for you. He knows change will be hard, but He promises to never leave you or forsake you.


If you are in the midst of a storm...just keep going!!!!

SOON you will see your rainbow!


"Turn your eyes upon Jesus

Look full in His wonderful face

And the things of earth will grow strangely dim

In the light of His glory and grace "


Oh how He loves YOU and me :)



2 comments:

  1. WoW!! This is amazing. I love to read these. You make me smile and help me to see things differently. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this! It's exactly what I needed to hear! <3

    ReplyDelete