"Act justly, Love mercy, Walk humbly. -Micah 6:8

The deep desire of my heart is to show people the love of Christ! His love is not religion...it is about a deep relationship that provides grace, mercy and hope for life.
My prayer is that this world would be changed by His love...one person at a time!

Oh how He loves you and me!!!


" If you judge people you have not time to love them." -Mother Teresa

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Radical love flows from a modest heart!

I would like to preface this blog by expressing to each of you that I dealt with some intense internal battles as I prepared to sit down and share my thoughts with you.
To be honest...I didn't want to share this blog at all.

I have been wrestling the Lord for weeks about sharing my heart, in love, on an issue that will seem "crazy" to some of you who read and listen to this.

I don't want to look crazy...
I don't want people to think I am legalistic...
and I definitely do not want to offend anyone.

So, my struggle has been trying to figure out how to share something that I feel women should be reminded of without hurting, offending or making myself seem "religious".
I have prayed over how to approach this topic.(I have mostly been praying that God would take the conviction away to share this...that never works by the way)
I couldn't tell what He was leading me to do, so I decided to seek after the answer by reading in Proverbs and by listening to some sermons that dealt with the issue that I was dealing with.

Well....those things only made me feel stronger that I needed to do something.( DARN!!!)

I will say that it is not easy to share something that you know others will look down on you for.
It isn't easy because a lot of times people will think that you are trying to look better than them or they will cast judgement on you...
BUT....
All I can do is let each of you know that I am convinced that by sharing this I only seek to show you love!
Someone shared their heart in love with me about this issue and because it was presented in love...I was able to receive it better. My prayer is that those of you who take the time to listen to the sermon that I have attached will see this as a simple act of love.
All I can do is pray that as each of you listen to the sermon that I have attached to this blog, that you will be moved by the Spirit as He reaveals in love, the beauty of a radical and modest heart!


http://mp3.sa-media.com/media/12908209345/12908209345.mp3
(click on this and  you can hear the sermon right away...it is worth it)

Oh how He loves you and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment