"Act justly, Love mercy, Walk humbly. -Micah 6:8

The deep desire of my heart is to show people the love of Christ! His love is not religion...it is about a deep relationship that provides grace, mercy and hope for life.
My prayer is that this world would be changed by His love...one person at a time!

Oh how He loves you and me!!!


" If you judge people you have not time to love them." -Mother Teresa

Thursday, December 22, 2011

HE CAN!

 Is there anything God can't do?

I have asked myself that question at times in my life when facing major decisions or if I am experiencing a situation that I need the Lord to break through and reveal His power to me.

I always tell myself that I am not doubting that He can't do something, instead I am just wondering what He will do and when He will do it.
In a way though....I am doubting.
We say that we believe that the Lord created the heavens and the earth.
We say that we believe that He created humans from the dust of the earth.
We say that we believe that He parted the red sea and that He came to earth and died on a cross for our sins to redeem us and set us free......
So why can't we simply believe that when it comes to our problems that He is not capable and willing to do anything in His power to deliver us.....

If you are a child of God remember that He delights in blessing His children!
There are times that we will walk through a valley or a dark season...BUT He will NOT leave us there!

I had a young girl call me this weekend and she was broken. Her poor spirit was wounded and she was crying out because she felt the Lord had forgotten her.
I could totally understand why she was so hopeless. I have been there myself.
I could definitely see why she would feel she had been forgotten.
HOWEVER...
I gently reminded her, like so many people in my life have when I am going through a hard time, that we serve a GOD who DELIGHTS in us!
He is the God who promised us that He would never leave us or forsake us!
He is the Creator of this earth and the Author of our very lives!
Although He might seem silent that does not mean that He is not present!
  We all go through ups and downs as we go through this life;but we have to remind each other of the power God has to deliver us and the authority He has to save us!
No matter what you are facing today know that God is very near and present to you!
I reminded my sweet sweet friend that as she walks through this time, the best thing she can do is cling to His promises and remember that the God she serves is more than able to deliver her from her problem;however, if she is not delivered in the way she thinks God should deliver her, that does not mean that He is not working! He is just going to do it in a different way and reveal Himself to her in a deeper and greater way!
Are you going through a time of hardship and fear?
Are you hurting and broken in spirit?

Wherever you are at....
Whatever you are facing....
 KNOW that He will deliver you!

Rest assured in Him as you walk through the darkness and I promise you will soon see the light!

" Oh magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears" Psalm 34:3-4

Oh my friends...HE LOVES you and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment